Fun On Fifth Festival
- This event has passed.
All Fun on Fifth Festivals will take place along Fifth Avenue between 72nd Street and 85th Street
The Fifth Avenue Festival is back! After a two-year hiatus due to COVID, our streets will again transform into pedestrian plazas. Fifth Avenue will be transformed on the last Friday of the month, starting in July and ending in October… in addition to a special kickoff on June 5th.
Enjoy outdoor dining, entertainment, and shopping along Fifth Avenue in Bay Ridge! Check out the Bay Ridge BID’s webpage for musician and performance schedules.
- 1pm • Schnitzel Haus • The Dillon Lane Syndicate
- 1pm • Mussels & More • Colonial Road
- 1:30pm-5:30pm • 77th St Main Stage • Sha-Doobie & Relive the Beatles
- 2pm • The Hideout • Samurai Pizzacats, Midnight Foolishness, The Muckrakers, Raoul & The Dukes
- 2pm • Bean Post Pub • Fast Forward
- 2pm-5pm • PC’s Bar • Julia Rose Herman & Soltice
- 3:20pm • Mussels & More • Out Of The Blue
- 4pm • Schnitzel Haus • Brooklyn Bards
- 6pm • Schnitzel Haus • Tony Travis