At A Glance
- Solidarity Space and Bklyner are hosting a number of in-depth forums for the Public Advocate.
- Council Member Jumaane Williams, from District 45 in Brooklyn, spoke to a packed house about his life experience, qualifications, and ideas for the office of Public Advocate.
- Williams is running to be “the People’s Advocate,” and recently ran in the 2018 State Democratic Primary for Lt. Governor.
City Councilman Jumaane Williams joined a packed Solidarity Space on January 8th, answering questions from Kadia Goba and Ross Barkan before addressing issues raised by members of the audience.
From questions about NYCHA to addressing concerns about schools and testing, take the time to listen to Williams’ forum with our progressive neighbors at the link above, or watch Solidarity Space’s
Read more about Jumaane Williams
- Official City Council Website
- Public Advocate Campaign Website
- Current Google News Results
This episode was recorded at Solidarity Space, a community space in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Post-production and editing are by Daniel Hetteix.