- This event has passed.
For this year, the market is open from 8am to 3pm, while food scrap composting will be available from 8am to 1pm.
Cash, SNAP/EBT, Debit/Credit, WIC and Senior FMNP coupons will be accepted. For EBT shoppers, every $5 spent will be matched with a $2 Health Buck coupon for additional fruit and veggie purchases!
This Years Farmers
- American Pride Seafood Suffolk County, NY
Wild caught fish
- Bread Alone Ulster County, NY
Breads & pastries
- Fledging Crow Vegetables Essex Country, NY
Certified organic vegetables
- Goodale Farms Suffolk County, NY
Vegetables, eggs and dairy
- Jersey Farm Hunterdon County, NJ
Produce Fruit and vegetables
- Toigo Orchards Cumberland County, PA
Orchard fruit and organic vegetables
- Wager’s Cider Mill Yates County, NY
Orchard fruit, grapes, juice & cider